Inspired Custom Homes. – Jefferson, GA
Inspired Custom Homes is a new home builder located at the Traditions of Braselton neighborhood, located in Jefferson, GA. Our company is still new and is growing! The Administrative Assistant position is integral to daily operations. Flexibility and a desire to learn and evolve is a must.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Requesting and verifying take-offs
- Verifying and coding invoices for payment
- Making prints of construction documents
- Working directly with Jackson County as needed throughout the entire construction process
- Using the Jackson County Portal as needed to schedule inspections
- Maintaining both digital and hardcopy files for lots under construction
- Coordinating with vendors and subcontractors
- General office tasks
- Ensure our network files are organized and maintained within established guidelines.
- Works closely with building regulating agencies, builders, contractors, and the general public
- Assisting the Operations Manager on an as needed basis with daily tasks such as research, printing plats, plans, reports, daily paperwork required, scheduling meetings, taking messages/coordinating information given by OM to others, attending meetings/ taking notes as needed, communicating issues and needs from the Construction team etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Understanding of the construction process
- High degree of accuracy and feeling ownership and pride in what you produce.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and stay flexible while meeting deadlines and goals.
- Understanding of Grading and Erosion Control Measures and Lot fit requirements in advantageous.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of Purchasing and Estimating experience
- Experience with Permits, Accounting or construction methods, framing, finishes, etc. is advantageous.
- Proficient with Adobe
- Proficient in Microsoft 365
- Proficient in Marksystems